Monday, December 17, 2007

Day One

How OMINOUS. "Day ONE!!"
Wooooo wooooo, like this is your only chance to get it right and look like you know what you're doing. Subsequent attempts will all be cataloged and used as evidence against you. Your subtle coolness factor will drop so quickly, you'll actually feel the draft.

WHAT am I doing? A BLOG? Seriously? Why, so I can write thoughts and ideas down anonymously and people who I don't know can read them? Does that really make any sense?

Well, conveniently enough, it doesn't have to make sense. LOTS of things don't. Which explains a great deal I'd say. Don't you think?Yes indeed.

SEX is a popular subject. Some bloggers who share the details of their personal intimacies get tons of hits. I could link to them here, but you hardly need any help from me to find them. As for my own sex-life, I have recently attained enlightenment, so I'm not sure sharing the details will make sense to you. But it will still make for juicy reading. Try to keep up.

Love life? Mine is surely as twisted as anybody's. Same deal. Enlightenment just means the potholes and pitfalls just don't bother me. Yes I am married. And no, the two are not related. Ohh, did it just get more interesting? You be the judge.

Should I write one blog about what comes to my mind each day, or a separate blog about special interests? If I put too much detail in one place, it seems people who are aquainted with me would recognize this as me, and know "too much." Who said "knowledge is power?"

Maybe I've said too much already? ...and I've only just begun.

No comments: